Need a lil help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aflumb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i wired my Headrest all the way finally. but i ran into a couple problems. so i figured i would ask u all.

1st the 12v power supply on the right of the radio bezel and the one in the center console quit working. but the one on the right of the radio bezel still works. any input?

2nd i have a wire under the center console that i cant seem to find where it goes. i have the big harness, usb, and the one on the right of the main harness hooked up. all this is under the center console

3rd. when ever i try to turn both monitors on they blink. im guessing its cause my remote wire cant send enough power to run both. how can i fix this problem?

thanks for all the input

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You probably did not pug it in all the way.

Use the remote to trigger a relay from a better power source. I used the power from the cigarette lighter in the center console.

OP
OP
aflumb

aflumb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kool thanks..

so i checked everything and the fuse was blown. i didnt think it would be that cause the right on under the radio still worked.

we is there anyway you can write/draw how to wire up a relay?

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
86 is your remote wire
30 is the hot from the cig
87 goes to the headrests.
Ground is shared

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1365649732.606982.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1365649732.606982.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 9