Nbs denali rear hitch cover and 05 tahoe lip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Like the title says.
Can easily find a 05 tahoe front lip but if someone has one let me know.

But having a tough time finding the denali rear bumper hitch cover. So if someone at least has a link for that at a reasonable price please let me know
Thanks!

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never realized that the lower plastic pad on my Denali rear bumper was a hitch cover. I just thought GM slapped that on there thinking it would look better on the bumper to have the Denali bumper be different than the other nbs suvs. Which in my opinion I think it looks terrible. They should have color matched it. I hate non painted trim. Lol. I want to color match mine. Learn something new about my car everyday haha.

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Haha I wanna get it and color match it myself . I can't find them for sale anywhere.
Except for the dealer. I just now thought about that. Might not be that expensive actually :hmmm2:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I wish I would've known that's the piece you were talking about. Denali went to the scrapper with the complete rear bumper still on!

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I wish I would've known that's the piece you were talking about. Denali went to the scrapper with the complete rear bumper still on!

Oh no, ...oh well not meant to be

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks on the junkyard. Mine rarely carry anything GM newer than 2000. Its so frustrating. And when they do carry anything nbs style it's always an SLT yukon or a Tahoe. And mainly 2001 or 2002. Although about a year ago I found an 04 z71 Tahoe and I was floored haha. But never seen any nbs style denalis. That's kind of my only complaint about buying a newer vehicle last year. I had a 2001 Durango limited which was a fully loaded model back then and I loved it and I regret selling it. I could always getparts cheap for that car because there were always Durangos and Dakotas in the junkyard that I could pull parts from. Now with my 2006 parts are more expensive because I have to buy new from parts stores. Or things like the hitch cover I'll have to search online to be able to pick one up and it'll be expensive :banghead:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@05Single , where do you get paint and what kind? I'm thinking to color match mine as well but I'm tired of taking stuff to my local body shop. Don't get me wrong everything he did for me the last two weeks was great. But it's pricey. And I'd like to be able to do more Of this stuff myself. But getting the supplies is tough because I don't have a paint store up here in the mountains. But if I know where I can go next time I'm off the hill and what type and brand to buy than ill spring for doing it myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harpo123