NBS 03-06 Escalade leather seat bottom cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brand new, never installed Shale (Tan) Escalade perforated leather seat bottom cover made by Richmond Auto Leather.

$99/BO

Sold the truck and I'm cleaning out my basement of stuff I bought for it but never got around to installing. My loss is your gain as I paid $125 + shipping

Seat cushion 1.jpg Seat cushion 2.jpg

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish they marched my Denali interior. I'd take them off your hands I'm in need of my seat bottoms

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What’s neutral? Light grey? GM is confusing with all these vague color names. It’s like shopping for house paint, lol
It's actually tan.

These are my interior colors:

522 : TRIM COMBINATION, LEATHER, LT NEUTRAL (2) (92)
52I : INTERIOR TRIM, LT NEUTRAL (I) (92)

Yeah, fun trying to match anything.. :crazy:

OP
OP
Onebadsss

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's actually tan.

I’m pretty certain the 3 interior colors, tan/light grey/dark grey, are the same across all NBS trucks/SUVs (at least the 99-02 are same and 03-06 are same), right? I know GM uses different names for the colors but I’m pretty certain the actual colors are identical.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty certain the 3 interior colors, tan/light grey/dark grey, are the same across all NBS trucks/SUVs (at least the 99-02 are same and 03-06 are same), right? I know GM uses different names for the colors but I’m pretty certain the actual colors are identical.
I’m not too sure. When I was looking for a 3rd row replacement seat, I looked at several I was convinced would match, and not one of them did. (Which is good, because I really didn’t want, or need it. But tried to find it because the wife thought we should have it) [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using TapaBlah

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's actually tan.

Calling up an old thread from the dead.... lots of confusion about colors.

Sam, I have the same RPO codes as you do. My knee bolsters and glovebox are lighter than the upper dash and I need to paint my dash bezel since it has some worn out spots from the PO. My door panels are the same (slightly) darker color as the upper dash.

Tahoe dash colors_resized.jpg

Did you get any farther with a paint match? I'm thinking about giving the SEM Color Coat Medium Neutral (#15883) a shot for the slightly darker upper color. Thought about the Classic Coat but it's more for flexible materials like seats and vinyl.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Calling up an old thread from the dead.... lots of confusion about colors.

Sam, I have the same RPO codes as you do. My knee bolsters and glovebox are lighter than the upper dash and I need to paint my dash bezel since it has some worn out spots from the PO. My door panels are the same (slightly) darker color as the upper dash.

View attachment 264843

Did you get any farther with a paint match? I'm thinking about giving the SEM Color Coat Medium Neutral (#15883) a shot for the slightly darker upper color. Thought about the Classic Coat but it's more for flexible materials like seats and vinyl.
Oh man. I didn’t actually try to get any interior paint color. I was just trying to get the seat cover color correct. It was a real bear to get exterior paint too. My painter had to do 3 different variations on the color, to get it right. Sorry I’m not much help Fless.. [emoji107][emoji3525]

Based on the colors listed, seems like they call both colors light neutral. (1) and (2).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo