Nav system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been having issues with my 24 Tahoe‘s google maps too. The system has crashed 3x in three months. Lost gps signal causing the maps to freeze. On Star gm tech had to help me through a process of clearing memory and doing what equals a Control/alt/delete to the system. The system has shown me places that I’m not. It’s like the car can’t find itself.
Yesterday the car arrow icon disappeared from the map.
I wouldnt be surprised if there isnt something going on with the satellites... we have had a few of our trucks all of a sudden show up in the Antarctic, Russia, or China.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt be surprised if there isnt something going on with the satellites... we have had a few of our trucks all of a sudden show up in the Antarctic, Russia, or China.
I considered that. But with the system crashing 3x. And this not happening on my wife’s 23 Tahoe or my 23 suburban before I traded it in, I discounted it somewhat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900