NathanJax's 2007 Crew Cab Silverado Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice seeing people still lowering trucks these days.

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got brand new fogs and new yellow bulbs. Old fogs looked bad compared to new cleared headlights. Gonna install them this weekend and wire them up so they stay on the entire time truck is on. Then the fog light button will actually be to turn them off instead of on.

PiFLgCd.jpg

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
Got brand new fogs and new yellow bulbs. Old fogs looked bad compared to new cleared headlights. Gonna install them this weekend and wire them up so they stay on the entire time truck is on. Then the fog light button will actually be to turn them off instead of on.

PiFLgCd.jpg

love fog lights on at all times!

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
I like the clear fogs with the clear heads. Maybe some chrome turns to kill that orange reflection.

Can’t wait to see the 2500 front end on it. Wish I could do one on mine but it’s way more complicated than the silvy.

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the clear fogs with the clear heads. Maybe some chrome turns to kill that orange reflection.

Can’t wait to see the 2500 front end on it. Wish I could do one on mine but it’s way more complicated than the silvy.

I like the hint of orange, hints of somewhat being legal. My front bumper has already been painted so it's not chrome in the middle so I might keep it for a little while. Hopefully get the hood next week and be on to the next project.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
I like the hint of orange, hints of somewhat being legal. My front bumper has already been painted so it's not chrome in the middle so I might keep it for a little while. Hopefully get the hood next week and be on to the next project.
I guess I didn’t even think about that with the orange lol

& I thought that there was something different with the bumper, how it is all painted, looks damn good already.

Wish I didn’t have to run a front plate.......

Last edited:
OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@NathanJax a little birdy told me you just did a after market back up camera. what brand did you go with or do u have one you would recommend?

Mines built in to my tailgate handle...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IBLGNJQ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Most of the cameras these days are decent. It first depends on where you want to put it. On my old 04 esky I put one just above the hitch and it was perfect. But you could do a plate camera as well.

Camera & Bags.jpg