Nali / Lade gauges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yea i jusdt googled that thing, checked it out, looks like a nice little ditty... gives a lot of information i dont know how to translate:hmm:

i wouldnt mind watching the trans temp and calculated HP though... i think those are the only two i would be able to read and utilize...

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Once you start understanding what all the readings are, you will be fiddling with it all the time! Watching HP, knock, IATs...it is a great way to pass time!

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yea, i still open up my scan cable data and go over it every now and again trying to figure out what is going on in there, but i still only have a grasp on the basics...:shrug:

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This gauge is much easier to understand than EFILive, especially if you just know the ranges you should be in. I am able to tell if my gas is crap or not right away after watching the numbers, you can also set up annunciators to let you know when you are hitting upper/lower limits

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
This gauge is much easier to understand than EFILive, especially if you just know the ranges you should be in. I am able to tell if my gas is crap or not right away after watching the numbers, you can also set up annunciators to let you know when you are hitting upper/lower limits

Just curious, how does one tell if gas is crap? its funny you mention that because was curious as to why my truck SOMETIMES runs really well right after a fill up and then other times runs like "normal"

my initial thought was the temp of the gas, being underground i thought maybe it was cooler allowing it to be "slightly" more dense.. i dont know, just a thought

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That would all depend on your senses. I can tell by the way my engine pulls, Justin can hear the pinging and tell when the engine is trying harder. You would be surprised at how many stations have crap gas. We encourage our customers to go to stations that are frequented a lot and aren't the "cheapest" ones. CostCo, RaceTrack (discount retailers) being some of the main culprits.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yea i only use Chevron... been that way since ive owned a vehicle. my uncle told me a story about when he was young and took his car in for a rebuild after he blew the motor and the mechanic opened up the motor and said to my uncle "you use shell gas dont you?" refering to the massive ammount of carbon build up... now thats just crazy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ziphren

Latest posts