My Tahoe might be out for the count

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
get well man, just get better.

On a side note, if you decide to fix the truck we should look into guys donating old parts or something to give you a hand in getting back on your feet...or tires :)

OP
OP
LI99HOE

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
get well man, just get better.

On a side note, if you decide to fix the truck we should look into guys donating old parts or something to give you a hand in getting back on your feet...or tires :)

Thanx Bowtie, I really appreciate that, but I know times are tough for everyone these days and you guys have gotta' keep up on your own trucks.

I'm just gonna' hang in there for now, work on getting myself better, and see where the bodily injury suite comes in at. If it's enough to fix the truck with the property damages they gave me, I'll fix the truck.... if not I've already resolved myself to the fact I'll have to move on to something else.
Thanx again for the thought dude. I'll let you guys know what's what.

OP
OP
LI99HOE

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
Well I sold the truck today, so fixing it up is now a past thought. I'm gonna miss my beast.
Thanks for all the help, and support guys :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700