My Tahoe might be out for the count

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LI99HOE

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
I've decided to hold off with everything as far as the truck. I'm going to wait 'till I settle out on my bodily injury lawsuit. If I get enough, I'm going to get the truck fixed. As far as I can see the frame rails are only bent at the very front end of the truck. I'll have to replace the front transfer because I can see the case is cracked where it mounts. I think this explains why the front wheels are shifted over.
If I don't get enough, then I'll consider parting it out.
Right now my priority has shifted to getting my injuries fixed.
7 herniated discs, and some other issues with the back, shifted bones in my left hand, and wrist, and a tear in my right shoulder should be worth something.... I hope.

I had to correct this... herniated discs... not disc bulges.... damn brain farts lately.

Last edited:

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
yikes... goodluck man. not sure what i would of done if someone did that to me.. esp in my hoe which ive been working on for the past 3 or 4 yrs...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man!!! Here's to wishing you a full recovery man. That's going to be a long road it sounds like :sad72:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
O crappy that's a lot for injuries hope u win and heal up to 100% sucks tho but Damn....

OP
OP
LI99HOE

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
Thanx guys.... like our trucks I'm gonna' be a work in progress, but hopefully it won't take too long.
I had to correct my previous post as I realized I mislabeled the injuries. I think the fact I had my left arm on the door sill, and my right hand on the wheel caused things to get twisted up....plus the fact this kid was cruisin', and never stopped for the stop sign.
Be safe all. I'll be floating around checking others people progress on their rides.

Last edited:

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
******** this is crazy hope you heal up a bit quicker bud sorry to hear about all this bad news the past month or so

OP
OP
LI99HOE

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
On good note did you see my bull bar?

Yea I see it on your avatar.... I'm liking the way that looks with the integrated skid plate on it +the lights. Where did you get that setup?

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I first got it on clist for 70 put it on my tblazer then just sold tblazer so put it on the hoe

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Looks badass gzesalways like those style bullbars! I think someone with a white nbs kon on here has it too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA