My New Look: A complete exterior makeover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRQYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Smooth Pillar Covers

Love the smooth rear pillar covers. Just ordered some for my '03 Yukon. I had previously colormatched the originals, but they started peeling. Can't wait to get them done.

OP
OP
SC88

SC88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the smooth rear pillar covers. Just ordered some for my '03 Yukon. I had previously colormatched the originals, but they started peeling. Can't wait to get them done.
After doing them I can honestly say I like them. I thought I would like the escalade version better but seeing them in person smooth I think I made the right choice.

Strobin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap first I've seen of all the imperfections, you're right I don't know why they paid so much attention to that passenger fender it doesn't seem to have any tape on it. Now hurry up and get it back so we can work on it.

OP
OP
SC88

SC88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap first I've seen of all the imperfections, you're right I don't know why they paid so much attention to that passenger fender it doesn't seem to have any tape on it. Now hurry up and get it back so we can work on it.

:emotions122:

That thing looks fantastic...

Thanks! I expect it to look 100x better when I get it back after the paint corrections.

Matt06Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great job with the Burbie, looks awesome. Question, what do the vents in the rear pillar do? I like the look of your Street Scene smooth ones, just wondering what purpose they serve.

OP
OP
SC88

SC88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great job with the Burbie, looks awesome. Question, what do the vents in the rear pillar do? I like the look of your Street Scene smooth ones, just wondering what purpose they serve.

Thanks! From what I was told and I don't know if its true but there are small flaps on the back pillar that help with cabin pressure when you close the doors with the windows roll up. I always thought it was for AC purposes.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Loooooks sick! Do that drop and you'll be golden!

Thanks! The 2/4 kit with shocks have been ordered from Tony! Got the helper bags from summit racing already so i am just patiently waiting for the kit to arrive.

Might order the rear arms, track bar and sway bars to do with the rest of the stuff while I'm in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruzic99