My Lowering Experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Blazed

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I agree I cannot have my truck "level" it looks saggy to me. To me its the third window line. It seems like the window is only level with a 1.5 rake after having my friends stand on my bumper the other day looking and taking measurements I'm just gonna leave the truck with two inch rake.

iCalvin

Reaction score
So Calvin......... in the rear DJM Springs and the Ride-Tech shocks? Right?

Yea Djm Springs and Ridetech shocks. Alot of people get confused when I tell them they are Ridetech's coil over shock since well... That's what their product is called. It's basically a threaded shock that is suppose to be used for coilovers.

Houstonshark

Reaction score
Didn't I read somewhere that the Pedders springs wouldn't hold a load well in the back compared to the Belltech?

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
i was always curious to try putting back in stock springs but keep the shock relocators on. Maybe the ride would be more oem like and wont need to use spacers

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually I think Modded is the one who made that statement.:driver:

That you read..........

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree I cannot have my truck "level" it looks saggy to me. To me its the third window line. It seems like the window is only level with a 1.5 rake after having my friends stand on my bumper the other day looking and taking measurements I'm just gonna leave the truck with two inch rake.

You're absolutely right, the shape of the third window is the reason our trucks appear to have a Cali lean if they are even close to level. I initially lowered the rear on my truck 2 inches to make it level... the Cali lean didn't work for me so I lowered the front to give it a rake again. Much better. BTW I'm running Belltech adjustable struts up front and Belltech springs & re-locators in the back and I'm perfectly happy with the set up, but like it's been stated on this thread... a good ride is totally subjective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar