MSD 6a Box with harness for OBS tbi motors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Have a used 6a MSD ignition box from the old atomichoe.. Getting out of the "hot rodding" stuff and selling some things off the truck.

Harness is MSD8876 for the tbi trucks and suvs

asking 90shipped for the box
if you need the harness to ill do 100 shipped

lower 48 states.. item location 44094 Clev Ohio
add 3% for paypal fees unless we figure out a different price.

IMG_4995.JPG

IMG_4996.JPG

IMG_4997.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Any other parts for sale?

Whatcha looking for man? I can possibly have a set of Flexalite fans for our obs trucks. wont come with the flexalite controller but getting that is easy.
umm idk what else i have on the shelf. know i have a limited front bumper, fog lights and complete harness all the way to the fuse box.
at one point, i had duplicates of everything and anything for these trucks. let me know..

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatcha looking for man? I can possibly have a set of Flexalite fans for our obs trucks. wont come with the flexalite controller but getting that is easy.
umm idk what else i have on the shelf. know i have a limited front bumper, fog lights and complete harness all the way to the fuse box.
at one point, i had duplicates of everything and anything for these trucks. let me know..
Just seeing what's out there, you keeping the truck? And what would u want for the fans if u sell them?

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
well im keeping the set on my truck but theres a guy locally on craigslist about 45 min away I could get them for you. originally like 500 bones, he wants 100 without the controller but with any aftermarket setup

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n