More photos of my 2014 Tahoe CCM level and 295/55/20 Grapplers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoemer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hit the limit. Here are a few more photos. Still have plenty on the upgrade list. First is the low cost stuff like trimming the valance, minor cosmetic etc..., then STEREO which is very important to me, then exhaust/CAI/Black Bear tune...Am I forgetting anything? Tahoe 5.JPG Tahoe 7.JPG Tahoe 6.JPG Tahoe 2.JPG

Last edited:

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
yeah I picked them up the other day lol ... mine are 35s and im sure the new 22s will add to the weight as well

ABNLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great! When its time for an audio upgrade take a look at the the Alpine X009-GM. I absolutely love mine!

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Looks great and good choice on size! How does it clear on the rear near fender liner bump outs?

OP
OP
Hoemer

Hoemer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Truck looks great! When its time for an audio upgrade take a look at the the Alpine X009-GM. I absolutely love mine!
That Alpine looks REALLY nice. I'd like to retain most of the factory functions but I want to run RCA's to an aftermarkets amp and I want to run an aftermarket subwoofer. I'm gonna research it.

OP
OP
Hoemer

Hoemer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great and good choice on size! How does it clear on the rear near fender liner bump outs?
Haven't run into any problems yet, but with the stock offset it does look like it could potentially make contact in that area at extreme travel. I tow a boat so I'm going to have to keep an eye out there.
I actually opted for the 295's over the 305's based on your recommendation in a previous post that the 305's would contact the control arms or swaybar with stock wheels. Glad I took your advice because the right tire is just barely contacting the sway bar at full lock.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Cool! Glad I could help you out! The 295 is the right tire for wide level kits. Any wider and rub on stocks. I knew it would clear but curious to see under flex or load will it hit the rear bump outs. Keep us updated!