Modded Factory Bumper for Better Clearance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fish-man

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone know of a steel or alum skid plate as direct replacement for the plastic one?
(go back a page to see more pics of my bumper mod)

Last edited:

wademracer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m really surprised more people aren’t doing this. I’ve always hated how low the front bumper sits on my Yukon. Even after you level or lift they just look funny. I really think I may do this to mine.

wademracer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m really surprised more people aren’t doing this. I’ve always hated how low the front bumper sits on my Yukon. Even after you level or lift they just look funny. I really think I may do this to mine.

wademracer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

wademracer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score

I haven't had any double (or triple, or quadruple) posts but I have noticed it acting up a bit myself.

Sometimes when I click a link to a thread it just sits there thinking about it for a loooonnnngggg time. Usually I close the site and come back and try again.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't had any double (or triple, or quadruple) posts but I have noticed it acting up a bit myself.

Sometimes when I click a link to a thread it just sits there thinking about it for a loooonnnngggg time. Usually I close the site and come back and try again.
it's happened to me but I just went back and deleted the extra 3 or 4 post lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA