Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acapote86

Reaction score
Here’s a random thought… most of us waiting 1-2 months are Duramax trucks if not mistaken. Could it be linked to new ‘22 diesel emission requirements that led to the LZ0 update? This one part or program update may be the issue. Each state is different so they may be able to ship diesels to MI but not CO, etc…

I’ve noticed that I only have 1 diesel truck in current in transit status within 500 miles of my location in CO.
(FWIW- The In transit dealer is in Laramie,WY)

Last edited:

Tinbadtin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s a random thought… most of us waiting 1-2 months are Duramax trucks if not mistaken. Could it be linked to new ‘22 diesel emission requirements that led to the LZ0 update? Each state is different so they may be able to ship diesels to MI but not CO, etc…

I’ve noticed that I only have 1 diesel truck in current in transit status within 500 miles of my location in CO.
(FWIW- The In transit dealer is in Laramie,WY)
Interesting theory. I'm looking at 5 duramax suburbans currently in transit <500 miles (3 within 100 miles). I'm in Northern CA. Interesting thing is all these LM2 trucks have 28XXXX VINs (mine is a 30XXXX). However looking at non-diesel ones there are plenty of 31XXXX VINs in transit so you could be on to something here. Possibly they were going out up to a certain date and now being held. However not sure it adds up to some of the other forum members here who had their trucks produced in March/April and still waiting??

I wouldn't be surprised that by the end of it we would know better than GM where our trucks are and why they are delayed o_O

acapote86

Reaction score
Interesting theory. I'm looking at 5 duramax suburbans currently in transit <500 miles (3 within 100 miles). I'm in Northern CA. Interesting thing is all these LM2 trucks have 28XXXX VINs (mine is a 30XXXX). However looking at non-diesel ones there are plenty of 31XXXX VINs in transit so you could be on to something here. Possibly they were going out up to a certain date and now being held. However not sure it adds up to some of the other forum members here who had their trucks produced in March/April and still waiting??

I wouldn't be surprised that by the end of it we would know better than GM where our trucks are and why they are delayed o_O
Yup my VIN ends in 298xxx

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I’m not a 3.0 I’m a 6.2. Executive reso team confirmed mine is not waiting on anything and it’s ready to go.

My vin is 27XXXX

acapote86

Reaction score
I’m not a 3.0 I’m a 6.2. Executive reso team confirmed mine is not waiting on anything and it’s ready to go.

My vin is 27XXXX
Well… there goes my random thought. No rhyme or reason for the madness!

Matz

Reaction score

My 31xxxx is a diesel.

aksarbenc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Diesel Yukon Denali, basic build, only add on was pano roof. Ordered 12/21, Built 4/13, was sitting in Midlothian lot last time the tracking site was up. No Window Sticker. Dealer nor GMC have any clue. Interesting - if i search GMC site for Yukon's within 100 miles of my zip, there are 138 Yukons available or in transit, zero are diesels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmily8474

Latest posts