Mecum Dallas Auction Result

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty impressive machine, like new, pretty much is new. Like to have those seats in our 2019. I'd guess the dealer won't make a money on that investment.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dont remember the site but one recently sold for 53k it was a 96 if I recall correctly.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little off topic but I see the dealer shows an Autocheck report available for a price. Did a little checking on Autocheck, never heard of them. One clip:

"AutoCheck, owned by Experian, is notable for providing a vehicle "score" — a number and a range — such as 85 out of a range of 70-90. It is meant to be a quick way to identify and eliminate vehicles that might have issues, ranging from high mileage to reported accidents.
AutoCheck's scale isn't zero to 100, which can be confusing. We ran the VIN of a 2015 Honda Civic, and it received a score of 82. Sounds like a good car, doesn't it? But this Civic was in a major accident, declared a total loss and issued a salvage title".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove

Latest posts