Me: Project Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Project Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

Just here to introduce myself and my project. I'm from Indiana and attend college in Northwest Ohio. My dad has always worked at GM and I have a firsthand appreciation for their trucks/suvs (and especially the Gen III engines). I decided to buy something with 4x4, heat, and a V8 to get me back and forth to school this winter. Through craigslist I came across my 2004 GMC Yukon Denali and pulled the trigger on it. I bought her a few weeks ago with 180,000 for $2600. She needs some attention as far as the body goes but it isn't too bad and I feel like I got a great deal on it! Mechanically it is solid and runs like a champ. Going to start with an oil change, deep interior clean, and audio upgrades. Figured I should subscribe to a forum for all the best performance mods, tips, tricks, and custom ideas for my project. Looking forward to my stay and being active on the forum. :)IMG_6404.JPG IMG_6407.JPG IMG_6408.JPG IMG_6409.JPG IMG_6410.JPG

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Welcome! I think you got a pretty good deal. Those rims kind of look like older Escalade rims. Nice! Any interior shots?

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, the OBS Esky/Denali rims look great on there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Project Denali

Project Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I think I got a pretty good deal myself. Interior pictures to come after I clean her up this weekend. Personally like the factory Denali wheels but I'm not complaining about the old style rims. Definitely will update and get involved!

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! What part of Indiana are you from? I'm assuming you are attending UNOH since you said Northwest OH as well.

OP
OP
Project Denali

Project Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! What part of Indiana are you from? I'm assuming you are attending UNOH since you said Northwest OH as well.

Yes! Haha great guess! Yes I'm halfway through my studies in Automotive/High Performance here and I have to say I love the school. I trek back and forth from Lima to Muncie all the time; found the Denali in Indianapolis and I'm glad I did. My little Cobalt won't do so well come winter

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very good, I went to school there back in 2007-2009. I'm north of you in the Fort Wayne area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sohccammer427