McGaughys 2" Drop Spindles - 34037

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Graystone_OG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling McGaughys 2" Drop Spindles #34037 for $220. Prefer local pickup for now since they're very heavy. Located in NYC.

Fits 07-14 Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, Escalade 2wd and 4wd.

Only used for 1 week. Comes with new hardware to install.
ea54f03085b7b37e72b45dcba310bf6b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Graystone_OG

Graystone_OG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
exactly what is this for I'm new to the Yukon parts?
They drop the front of the truck 2" by swapping out the stock spindle.

Also of course you'll need to drop the back as well with springs to level out the drop.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also learning about suspension options. So the 2 alternatives for dropping the front are these or getting lowering springs in the front? I hear the PPV is a lowered tahoe. Could these be from that type of vehicle?

OP
OP
Graystone_OG

Graystone_OG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also learning about suspension options. So the 2 alternatives for dropping the front are these or getting lowering springs in the front? I hear the PPV is a lowered tahoe. Could these be from that type of vehicle?

Or both spindles and springs to go lower. But it's recommended to get drop shocks instead of springs to get a better ride. Not sure on the PPV. Think they have a shorter spring, could be wrong though. But the spindle is an all around first stop for dropping the front.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645