Marinello Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

14kvision

Reaction score
Yea, I think I'm already sold on these... I still can't wait to see how they look on a black hoe when Autbond get's em.

I've never gotten aftermarket rims before. Does adding them void my vehicle's warranty in any way? I know the biggest you can get from the factory is 22 inchers... so does that mean if you put a rim over 22 inches (like 24's) the warranty (or parts of it's coverage) are voided?

Thanks

ELIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look awesome!

Keep us updated with pics.

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I think I'm already sold on these... I still can't wait to see how they look on a black hoe when Autbond get's em.

I've never gotten aftermarket rims before. Does adding them void my vehicle's warranty in any way? I know the biggest you can get from the factory is 22 inchers... so does that mean if you put a rim over 22 inches (like 24's) the warranty (or parts of it's coverage) are voided?

Thanks

No, it won't void any part of your warranty... lowering it, on the other hand, would probably void some part of it. These are not great quality wheels, but they are a good price and look clean. I can't wait to see them either! haha

miamidolphins561

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah, please post the photos as soon as your done. I'm getting the same wheels in late next week and should be on by the end of the month. I went gloss black with the bowtie painted matte black. Look forward to seeing yours , I have not seen a black tahoe on these wheels (black) anywhere!!

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just saw a yukon with those wheels. Only thing that I didnt like was that the owner painted the center plain cap red the color of the kon! WTF?

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

ChevyGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to hjack the thread, but a question about installing 24's. How much does it degrade the ride quality vs the stock 20's?

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tire...tire..tire... You put a cheap SUNNY tire or something, its going to ride like crap.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ones I posted?

Those were the ones I was thinking of switching to if I decided to sell mine.

There's just something about wearing reps though ... I know I know I'm a shallow snob, but if the real ones took a chevy cap I would pay more to get 'em.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia