Magnaflow cat-back cabin drone...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bahollis

bahollis

Lead Foot
Reaction score
I think adjusting the kit fixed the problem. It was way annoying before, but now I barely notice it.

When I got home I was listening to the engine (see seafoam made my MPG shit the bed) post, and I could hear this bzzzt bzzzt bzzzt bzzzt bzzzt noise coming from the tail end of the truck. So with it running I got out and looked at the stainless tip... and there was a little rock bouncing around in there! I tried to grab it but it was hot as hell. I just thought after all the noise issues I had it was a fitting end to it all.

As far as I'm concerned, it's as quiet as I expected it to be.

Thanks again all
BH

andrew383

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you got it worked out :D

Thanks for the replies. Andrew, I'll look into that. I'm not sure there's room enough in front of the muffler because of the curve it takes from the cats to the muffler. Do you think it would work after the muffler as well?

have you ever seen these, or do you think they'd work? http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-692300/
BH

The band clamps are far more superior to the standard u-bolt clamp...I use band clamps on the headers on my silverado with no leaks :)

OP
OP
bahollis

bahollis

Lead Foot
Reaction score
Cool. The catback kit came with 1.25" bands, not the round u-bolt clamps you see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milano_II

Latest posts