LT header ?'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
i must say that shit does sound gritty!!! to much noise for me though, that shit would drive me crazy with as many hours as i spend in my truck commuting

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
Could you run headers with no cats into a stock muffler to keep the volume down, or have cutouts before the muffler for the days you feel like scaring women and children? What would the down side to that be?
I love the rumble but not everyday!!!

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

It won't be quiet after the longtubes

th_MOV02007.jpg

Max, do you have any videos of your truck accelerating or doing a fly-by??

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I'll try to get one, it's pretty damn quiet just driving around town...almost quieter than my magnaflow catback with stock headers.

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
After I get this thing lowered to the tires I think my bank account will fall prey to the performance bug.........F**K I can't save money for shit!!!! :emotions122:

I would love to hear a sound clip inside your truck as well as a fly-by if thats possible. I just don't want my truck to sound like ever other pickup truck in south florida that are bone stock with a muffler that makes a lot of noise for no reason.

I want the headers for the performance not the noise!!

oreowizard98

Reaction score
What about the EGR stuff on our Hoes? I had all that deleted on my T/A when i did the rebuild. The tuner turned all that off. Is it the same for the Hoes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuck 2015 Tahoe

Latest posts