Lowering Springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I check all my kits before I ship them being that mine are shipped from my home, not a warehouse. Listen Tony, you may think I threw you under the bus, whatever. I made others aware of an issue I had and never once mentioned your name. You're the one that responded and disclosed it was you I was referring to. Do as you must to deter others from buying members items, but the truth about you is slowly being unveiled. I greatly envy your install assistance but your SALES tactics leave alot to be desired

thru me under the bus not really i put my name out there because you pretty much called me out on that post.

im not trying to deter others but i want others to know that you will stand behind the kits which you stated you will thats all that matters to me for $420 shipped and you stand by it id by the kits from you too.

And about the truth about me my sales tactics after doing this stuff for over 15 years i learned that not everyone may agree with how I do things but I try to keep doing what 99 percent of my customers are happy with.

Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
thru me under the bus not really i put my name out there because you pretty much called me out on that post.

im not trying to deter others but i want others to know that you will stand behind the kits which you stated you will thats all that matters to me for $420 shipped and you stand by it id by the kits from you too.

And about the truth about me my sales tactics after doing this stuff for over 15 years i learned that not everyone may agree with how I do things but I try to keep doing what 99 percent of my customers are happy with.

What Sweet said is true. Your tactics are too harsh. Your almost like a car salesman who is trying to get some more commission. It seems like every other post involves those TBSS coils or some form of trying to make a sale and its gets annoying to see. Especially when issues are denied or "mellowed down" to make it seems like a customer is just running their mouth.
If you would stop that mellowing down and admit to certain issues or design issues then nobody would get on your back!
When I got my DJM equipment from you it was easy, but the response I got when the end links would not install properly just pissed me off beyond a point of even repsonding too.

Basically if you post about selling, helping customers out and making buyers aware of needed modifications to install then you will be surprised in how many people will start blowing up your *** trying to buy kits.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What Sweet said is true. Your tactics are too harsh. Your almost like a car salesman who is trying to get some more commission. It seems like every other post involves those TBSS coils or some form of trying to make a sale and its gets annoying to see. Especially when issues are denied or "mellowed down" to make it seems like a customer is just running their mouth.
If you would stop that mellowing down and admit to certain issues or design issues then nobody would get on your back!
When I got my DJM equipment from you it was easy, but the response I got when the end links would not install properly just pissed me off beyond a point of even repsonding too.

Basically if you post about selling, helping customers out and making buyers aware of needed modifications to install then you will be surprised in how many people will start blowing up your *** trying to buy kits.

tbss coils i like modded much more than the 5305 thats why I go with those and for the major drops they are much better and YES im guilty of that str8 up.

And last part noted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telderjr05