Lowering on 24's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghostl7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In the same boat! Already lowered with 3" coils on stock autoride shocks using shock extenders. Going 4" and need to know if I can use basic air shocks with air line run to manually air up?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
4 inches will need my rear end link and bumpstop kit and cut bracket off frane

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the same boat! Already lowered with 3" coils on stock autoride shocks using shock extenders. Going 4" and need to know if I can use basic air shocks with air line run to manually air up?
which springs you have in rear?

redeknightjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a adjustable kit 3-4 inch with shock extenders is 250 shipped
Tony, will the same 3-4 kit for an 07 Tahoe need your end links and bump stops? Or, can I get away with just the springs and shock extenders?

1SG Retired

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tony, will the same 3-4 kit for an 07 Tahoe need your end links and bump stops? Or, can I get away with just the springs and shock extenders?

1SG Retired

I'll be honest here. 3 inches or more I cutty bracket off. If it's a true inch spring if you have people in rear and sint cut bracket will just bounce.

Cut bracket off do endlinks and my bumpstops and your done.

redeknightjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be honest here. 3 inches or more I cutty bracket off. If it's a true inch spring if you have people in rear and sint cut bracket will just bounce.

Cut bracket off do endlinks and my bumpstops and your done.
Thankyou sir

1SG Retired

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cort84