Looking for trailer hitch receiver cover/facade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkman610

Reaction score
Hi all,
New to the forum 2007 dark Gray GMC Yukon SLT2.
I am looking for the cover that covers the entire trailer hitch receiver to make the bumper blend in, I think they call it facade?
Where can I find one that's not $200?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. I just chromed out my door handles, with the putco brand covers they worked great!

Diller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
New to the forum 2007 dark Gray GMC Yukon SLT2.
I am looking for the cover that covers the entire trailer hitch receiver to make the bumper blend in, I think they call it facade?
Where can I find one that's not $200?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. I just chromed out my door handles, with the putco brand covers they worked great!

I can sell you a brand new GM Accessory one for about $73.00 plus shipping.

PM me if interested.

OP
OP
dkman610

dkman610

Reaction score
I wish I could PM people but I'm too new, and can't PM or EMAIL.. I am accessible at
[email protected]
Thanks!
Joe

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Plus I have that dark/off gray color and still can't tell you what color my truck is, one says graystone, one says graphite gray, I believe it's the graphite, it's dark dark gray.

AMG ETR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the Ebay ones decent quality or is it worth the extra money up front for an OEM cover?
Thanks,
Evan