Lock/Unlock Buttons Dont Work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever figure this out? I am having a similar problem. Neither of my remotes work, any of the three buttons. In addition, my passenger door has no electrical function. The window/locks/mirror/heaters don't work. All of the other doors controls work fine.

I pulled the door panel off and looked for a loose connector, but they all look good. I looked at the fuse that seemed to be for these issues, but the description of the fuses doesn't make it real easy to figure out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Its the Passenger door window switch (Passenger Door Module/PDM).
Not only will a bad door module kill EVERYTHING in that door (except for the stereo speaker) but I remember reading somewhere the PDM also controls keyless entry. A guy wanted to add factory keyless to a truck that never had it. He did his homework and discovered all he had to do was swap the PDM with one from a truck with keyless entry and then program the remotes.
But keep in mind that all of this only applies to 03-06 trucks. 02 and older have COMPLETELY different wiring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n