Lock/Unlock Buttons Dont Work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CustomTahoe01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was recently installing LEDs into my interior when my unlock/lock door buttons on driver and passenger side stopped working. is there a fuse to them or a relay that i might have blown, please help with any ideas.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check your fuses. I cannot recall what fuse they are on, but the power wire that feeds the pwr lock buttons is fused. Its NOT the same fuse that feeds the pwr lock relays. So the locks can still work with keyless entry.

OP
OP
CustomTahoe01

CustomTahoe01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i looked at all the fuses that i could find and i couldnt seem to find the bad fuse

ludvball

Reaction score
Did you ever figure this out? I am having a similar problem. Neither of my remotes work, any of the three buttons. In addition, my passenger door has no electrical function. The window/locks/mirror/heaters don't work. All of the other doors controls work fine.

I pulled the door panel off and looked for a loose connector, but they all look good. I looked at the fuse that seemed to be for these issues, but the description of the fuses doesn't make it real easy to figure out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever figure this out? I am having a similar problem. Neither of my remotes work, any of the three buttons. In addition, my passenger door has no electrical function. The window/locks/mirror/heaters don't work. All of the other doors controls work fine.

I pulled the door panel off and looked for a loose connector, but they all look good. I looked at the fuse that seemed to be for these issues, but the description of the fuses doesn't make it real easy to figure out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Look for any loose or exposed wires under the drivers dash/on the floor board.

95TahoePA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
having similar issue. Was told it could be the wires that go from the door to the cab sometimes break from bending all the time. Also could be the driver side doorlock switch.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
having similar issue. Was told it could be the wires that go from the door to the cab sometimes break from bending all the time. Also could be the driver side doorlock switch.

It could be alot of different things but I'd be looking at the drivers door for sure! If one of the plugs on the drivers door switch isn't making complete contact it will cause crazy things to happen to windows and locks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879