Live data info...help me figure out what's wrong

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mportkiller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a freeze frame of my live data from my code reader, I just don't know what numbers I'm looking at to figure out what to fix. Back story is that I have the stabilitrac and traction control off message and the CEL. My codes are P0300 multiple cylinder misfire, C0561 abs module ram rom circuit, and P0174 bank 2 too lean. I need to know what the normal ranges are for my data though. I have an 07 Suburban 5.3l without any mods. Please let me know what numbers I'm looking for and where. I don't want to throw too much money at parts. I did clean my throttle body and MAF sensor today and reset everything. I haven't driven it to see if it throws codes yet though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
The stabilitrac and traction control off message and the ABS light are all caused by the misfires. Figure out what is causing the misfire and those will correct themselves.

OP
OP
mportkiller

mportkiller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking for any info to lead me to the misfires. I don't really have the fundsnto throw at plugs, wires, injectors, or anything else. I want to try and minimize the damage. The plugs and wires only have about 6k miles on them because the motor was just put in that long ago.

OP
OP
mportkiller

mportkiller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an inline test light, would that work on the plugs and wires? It also doesn't happen all the time, so it won't happen in the driveway. It only happens while driving. Do I need a scanner that reads the misfires on each individual cylinder?

kbuskill

Reaction score
A scanner would be nice... the cheap old school way is to grab a spray bottle of water and wait until dark then crank the truck and start spraying the wires and looking for blue sparks.

kbuskill

Reaction score
The O2 sensor reading lean would make me suspicious of the injectors OR a possible intake leak on the passenger side allowing unmetered air to enter and there by leaning out the fuel mixture.

OP
OP
mportkiller

mportkiller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
And an Alcohol % of 13.3. The shrtft on B1S2 at N/A and the B2S2 at 99.2 concern me. I am gonna replace all 4 02 sensors to start. Any objections or advice?0a77cde283905d68c9d3fea0659b9959.png

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
you can spray brake cleaner and see if your engine changes in idle. Or if using live data you can watch your st fuel trim. If it changes after spraying a certain area you found your leak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patjones310