Lifted/Leveled 2021 - Postem Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kerrville15

Reaction score
Yeah, she hogs the food bowl as you can tell.

The BFGs just didn’t ride the way we had been accustomed to with her old ridge grapplers. We had a little rain over the weekend and they just kind of wondered around more than I would like.

We did have to trim a little bit to make these fit, but now have zero rubbing. There’s a bracket behind the wheel well liners on the back side that I cut off and then that gave me the room to use some self tappers to push the liner back far enough.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been very impressed with the ridge graps we put on our Yukon. Excellent performance in the rain and snow and ride really smooth and quiet. First set of them I’ve tried and love them so far

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been very impressed with the ridge graps we put on our Yukon. Excellent performance in the rain and snow and ride really smooth and quiet. First set of them I’ve tried and love them so far
Good to hear. I almost went with those on the wifes high country, but was just a little sketched out about winter performance.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear. I almost went with those on the wifes high country, but was just a little sketched out about winter performance.
I had seen that they did not rate all that well in winter performance but I liked everything else about them. We don't actually get all that much snow and ice where I live in the PNW so figured they would be fine. Then around Christmas we had a 2 week stretch with snow/ice on the roads and these tires were excellent. Not one time did I lose traction unintentionally

Last edited:

OCoffroad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well I just ordered the 2” rough country and a set of 275/65R20 on stock wheels for my 2021 Tahoe. I’ll post up some pictures when done. I have the stock ugly running boards and was curious if anyone has the steps from there z71 they wanted to sell? Need them for the kids and wanted a better look. Thanks

OP
OP
DWSmoot

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I just ordered the 2” rough country and a set of 275/65R20 on stock wheels for my 2021 Tahoe. I’ll post up some pictures when done. I have the stock ugly running boards and was curious if anyone has the steps from there z71 they wanted to sell? Need them for the kids and wanted a better look. Thanks
Where you located?

sanman28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey now….that is my idea as well.

colinel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 364755
I thought I’d post mine up since I’ve asked a million questions on here. See if I could help someone else with questions. I ended up just doing the lower strut spacer (said it was 1.5”) with 18x9 method 316’s and 285/70/18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Zero rubbing but I’m very very close to the liners…I think I pushed the limits and barely got away with it.
Looks very much like mine! Dig it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChuckWoodChuck