Lifted/Leveled 2021 - Postem Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sanman28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m with ya on that and also on the Let’s go Brandon! I hope you’re right. I’m conflicted now on what to do. I haven’t even gotten my suburban in yet, it’s still in transit to me…so I think my plan is to get it in and start looking to see if I want a 2 or 3.5” kit to start with. I do know that Ready Lift specifically states for their 3 inch kit that it does not work with magnetic ride and as I compare, it’s like for like..the same components as the rough country 3.5 lift
I’m in same boat. My AT4 is ordered. I will be doing the 3.5 RC for sure. Then sierra AT4 18” wheels and 295/65/18 duratracks.

LekGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The AT4’s are awesome! In retrospect, I wish I woulda gone that direction. I initially ordered a diesel and AT4/Z71’s didn’t come in that…so I ordered an RST to get the black trim. Diesel was delayed a ton, so I switched to the 6.2 package that included magnetic ride. I’ll be following you and asking you for updates to see if you might experience any vibration or anything. I appreciate all your responses and feedback

LekGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey @DWSmoot, would you mind chiming in on how the RC 2” lift is working out for you? Seems like you’ve had it on for 9-10 months now. I would assume if there was any vibration or anything, you would have felt it by now. Sorry if I’m blowing up this thread, just trying to be sure this lift is good for a magnetic ride truck

OP
OP
DWSmoot

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my RC 2” lift installed at 4WP. I heard the conversation 4WP had with RC and they confirmed it would work and it did, I have ZERO issues. I see a lot of people stating that RC is saying it won’t work. My guy at 4WP says he talks to a guy at RC quite often about these things. Maybe others are just talking to whoever answers the phone and reads the specs that does not have it listed. Not sure…

Last edited:

sanman28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The AT4’s are awesome! In retrospect, I wish I woulda gone that direction. I initially ordered a diesel and AT4/Z71’s didn’t come in that…so I ordered an RST to get the black trim. Diesel was delayed a ton, so I switched to the 6.2 package that included magnetic ride. I’ll be following you and asking you for updates to see if you might experience any vibration or anything. I appreciate all your responses and feedba
I had my RC 2” lift installed at 4WP. I heard the conversation 4WP had with RC and they confirmed it would work and it did, I have ZERO issues. I see a lot of people stating that RC is saying it won’t work. My guy at 4WP says he talks to a guy at RC quite often about these things. Maybe others are just talking to whoever answers the phone and reads the specs that does not have it listed. Not sure…
This is my guess too. Thanks for the input.

Frogman32

Reaction score
So what is the tallest, safest lift for an older Yukon. Looking at a 98 4 door 4wd for a hunting rig. I have some pretty rough terrain to go over so I need a lot of ground clearance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joerob25