Lifted Duramax Dually 05 LLY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
nc6600

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
To nice. its just some wierd feeling. I take it out on perfect days, It only has lik 4200 miles on it. I just want to preserve it. It being my grandfathers and the only real thing I have to remember him by and the memories we shared with it. I feel he put me in charge of keeping it up, and to be honest Im scared to drive it as If I wreck it, I could never live with my self. I would always feel I let him down by not taking care of his dream. I know silly, but for some reason theres no getting around that for me.
Dont you have a Benz too?

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Dont you have a Benz too?

yea but its an oldie, I restored it. Its pretty nice now. But with non working AC, and no seat belts. I really cant take it far. lol. and I need to rebuild the tranny. It has lost its last gear. 60 mph and she is turning like 3800 RPM.

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
they dont fit the truck IMO. They need to bee a couple inches bigger, and it needs alot bigger tires. It looks kinda funny right now.

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
Idk, I think they're big enough. I'm not into the huge ass flashy 20"+ rims. Tires could be bigger though. :imo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbris21

Latest posts