LED Reverse Lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what the sylvania fitment guide says but I believe they are mistaken ... they are the same as type bulb (3157) as the rear turn signals. At least that's how they are on mine, but it's a hybrid so someone else should confirm that.

And the ones with the wraparound led will produce more light inside the little reflectors. You can go to autolumination or v-leds and get a high smt version ... but they won't be $6. :)

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah they will work. I was going to say get the H18 set but you already want that one. Only buy SMD or SMT style LEDs like that one. The other style never lasts very long on cars for some reason. Plus the SMD/SMT ones are brighter with the same amount of LEDs.

OP
OP
R

RickyFriery97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they will work. I was going to say get the H18 set but you already want that one. Only buy SMD or SMT style LEDs like that one. The other style never lasts very long on cars for some reason. Plus the SMD/SMT ones are brighter with the same amount of LEDs.

ok thanks man!
also im ordering a H11 35W 12K HID kit form DDM, along with a H16/5202 35 Watt 12K for the fogs.
i shouldnt have any problems should i?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah everything is good with the low beam h11 kit.
Don't order those 35W fogs though. They will undoubtedly melt your fogs. Get the 25W H16 kit from www.spencershids.com
Those won't melt your fogs.
I say get everything from Spencer. Way higher quality stuff and you can get both lows and fogs for $270 shipped with a lifetime warranty.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Call them 1st. I know they have the 25w 5202 6k back ordered. I just talked to them today about a order i did last week, They said they are looking another 2 weeks for the 6k back ordered. I had them send me a 5k instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali