LED Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Over thanksgiving break I completed the interior LED swap. Along with installing HID Lows and Fogs from DDM. Got LEDS from super bright leds followed the sticky instructions. Also replaced backup light with LED which was a HUGE difference not alot of light output but looks awesome. Im ordering the same bulb for my DRL next. Pics will be up soon

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
Ill get them up by end of week! I know this is wrong place but I just ordered a single din flip out, I plan on installing where six disc was. Do i need anythign special for installation?

markesq

Reaction score
I did the full replace on mine, including DRLs. However, I could not find where the foot well lights were on my hoe. Have not been lit up since I bought them. Do they all have the foot well lights?

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the full replace on mine, including DRLs. However, I could not find where the foot well lights were on my hoe. Have not been lit up since I bought them. Do they all have the foot well lights?

they stopped installing the footwell lights in 03. you'll have to buy the brackets and install them yourself if you want them.

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I must of went under the dash 3 times looking for them, thought I was going crazy. lol

also, when i said bracket, i should have said the bulb holders. the openings are already there, you just need to buy the socket and twist them into place.

onfire

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what bulb did you use from superbrightleds.com?

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

for the reverse lights that is

bkboatnsleds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Over thanksgiving break I completed the interior LED swap. Along with installing HID Lows and Fogs from DDM. Got LEDS from super bright leds followed the sticky instructions. Also replaced backup light with LED which was a HUGE difference not alot of light output but looks awesome. Im ordering the same bulb for my DRL next. Pics will be up soon

What LED's did you do in the rear?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sap541107