LED Bulb Upgrade Packages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to look at your PM's. I sent this to you a week ago. How much are your GMC Yukon LED Bulb Upgrade Packages for the interior? I have a 2007 GMC Yukon. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You need to look at your PM's. I sent this to you a week ago. How much are your GMC Yukon LED Bulb Upgrade Packages for the interior? I have a 2007 GMC Yukon. Thanks!

To be honest with you we never got your PM, we look at them whenever we have messages waiting to be taken care of.

The 07' and up LED Interior Packages will be around the same area as the 00-06, just a couple of different items. We apologize for being off the forum for a few days but it has been hectic. We will be posting them in the thread in the link below.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15853

Last edited:

TahoeZO6

Reaction score
Need help with 2010 Tahoe HID Kits

HIDGUY,

Morning!

Maybe I am blind, but, for the life of me, I just can not find any links/info/buying options on your website for a complete (Exterior) Headlights & Fog light HID Kit. :Boo::emotions122:

Could you PLEASE guide me in the proper direction and give me direct links to your setups? :Handshake:

Thank you very much. :waytogo:

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HIDGUY,

Morning!

Maybe I am blind, but, for the life of me, I just can not find any links/info/buying options on your website for a complete (Exterior) Headlights & Fog light HID Kit. :Boo::emotions122:

Could you PLEASE guide me in the proper direction and give me direct links to your setups? :Handshake:

Thank you very much. :waytogo:

Sorry for the late response but were you able to find what you were looking for?

TahoeZO6

Reaction score
Anyone?

2010 Tahoe LTZ

Would like to upgrade headlights to HIDS... can't find anything on your site for my year Tahoe... only interior lighting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J2PDeweese