Lane Keep Assist Not Working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonyp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
UPDATE on LKA issue.
The dealer replaced the camera module but it took 5 days to get the Tahoe back from the time I dropped it off. The Tech said there was no TSB from Chevrolet on the issue. The service ticket read that they checked all the connections, test drove the vehicle to reset the "yaw" but that didn't work, they checked all the connections again, tried to re-calibrate the camera but that didn't work. The Tech at the dealer called 'TAC" which is the tech. assistance at Chevy and they approved a new module. The module was ordered on Wednesday,arrived on Friday and it was installed the same day. The Tahoe had 50 miles of test driving on it when I picked it up and the gas mileage was way down so the Tech either drove it very slowly or thrashed it, I can't say for sure which. Just a heads up for everyone out there with a 2016 Tahoe equipped with LKA.

abaum1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i'm having similar issues. do you also have the FCA? fwd collision alert system?

Demer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '16 seems to vibrate (sometimes) when I overpower the LKA while changing lanes without a turn signal on. Doesn't do it consistently though.

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah i found hard way that my 16 dont have seat vibrations on LKA. I was looking to buy 15 Denali and test drive a few and they all have seat vibrations. Than i decide to buy brand new 16 and didnt even tested. After i sign papers and on my way home seat didnt vibrate. Searched google and some people had problems with broken vires under the seat because they were moving seat forward and back alot. So i took mine back to the dealer and service guy told me i have better setup with auto steer. I think all 2016 have that way now

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i was wrong. My 16 still have seat vibrations but looks like if i cross line more than foot or two but if i let steering it will correct it by it self. I tested in curves going straight into the big curve at 70mph, system cant correct it enough but if curve is small it will fixit for you. I scare my wife doing this test

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz