Just got my adjustable lower trailing arms in...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where did you get those lowers?? i have an 01 suburban so i dont know if i have as much of an issue with the trailing arms? when i air out i dont seem to see much of a shift forward? am i just not seeing something?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
guys doing the spohn panhard bar (and soon upper and lowers they will release) is a hands down way to get the rear end to handle better. ALso I set my pinion angles and it helps a lot with ride/traction at the track.

heres my wifes trailblazer with the complete spohn adjustable panhard bar/upper and lower arms it works out great and strength wise these arms are better than stock for us trailblazer guys (stock upper a arms are stamped and both of mine were warped)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkfYevPXPQk

the set up on this first post looks sweet also.

Last edited:

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
FedEx just dropped these off...uppers are about 2 weeks away as I had to find & send in a stocker for reference.

- 1 1/2" X .120 WALL DOM ROUND TUBING
- 1 1/4" 4140 CHROME MOLY 3/4-16 FULLY WELDED ON BUNGS (LH AND RH)
- 3/4-16 ZINC PLATED LH/RH ADJUSTER W/JAMB NUTS
- FLUTED POLYURETHANE BUSHINGS

IMAG0331.jpg

Spohn Panhard will be here today. Only things left to get are DJM uppers and the adjustable lower trailing arms and the only stock part left will be the spindles...lol

I'm getting the ok from the company who makes them to post up his info for those interested...

Cameron

Where can I get a set(04 Tahoe)? Do they make lowers too? I am having MAJOR issues rubbing the upper trailing arm bracket when dumped...the tires are all the way in the front of the wheel well when lowered all the way!

OP
OP
Physh1

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are lowers. Uppers are being fabbed now. I'll have uppers in 1.5 weeks or so.

I'll post up the shops info this weekend. Want to get this installed first.

OP
OP
Physh1

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't u need both for it to do any good?
Depends on what you're trying to accomplish. If you're looking for pinion change and axle location tuning that both are needed. I saw your post about rubbing the upper on your tires. Depending on how the adjustable uppers are they may be thicker in areas & may cause more rub again. You may have a set of circumstances that make fitment interesting.

Do you have a need to adjust pinion & axle placement (recentering wheel in wheel well)?

Cameron

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatever happened to this thread, did you get the setup installed? Pics? Link to the adj pan hard bar? Thks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck