Just finished the lift on my first 2 door!!! Pics!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BDavidsonTexas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you!!! I haven't even been able to enjoy it yet. Dropped it off for the alignment yesterday on my way out of town. I'll be out for 4 weeks. I need to find a place in north texas to off road where I won't get in trouble. I've heard of an off road park in Bridgeport.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I found the seller on eBay but no flares for Chevy.. At that price I may be able to get some for my 2dr

YAMBAG

Reaction score
I'd love to lift mine but I have a feeling that I will end up spending another $500 on the little things like front end parts, new brake lines, driveshaft, alignment, etc. I'll be into it about $1500. Convince me I wont need to spend a ton more money..

Currently on 2" blocks and cranked. 305/55/20s
eee-2_zps5487e0d6.jpg

tahoea_zpsaf0ceabc.jpg

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sharp looking truck. I run the same lift on my suburban and it was money well spent

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I'd love to lift mine but I have a feeling that I will end up spending another $500 on the little things like front end parts, new brake lines, driveshaft, alignment, etc. I'll be into it about $1500. Convince me I wont need to spend a ton more money..

Currently on 2" blocks and cranked. 305/55/20s
eee-2_zps5487e0d6.jpg

tahoea_zpsaf0ceabc.jpg
You will spend more in replacing worn out parts.

YAMBAG

Reaction score
Ya I figured that and I'm one of those guys who hates reusing parts that show any signs if wear so a $1,000 lift kit project will easily turn into a $2,000 project after all the little stuff is bought.

Sent from my piece of crap iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo