Just a rendering of a Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sheriff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vehicles like this are a nuisance on the road. We have a lot of speed bumps where I live. Traffic in both directions has to come to a complete stop to let them cross the speed bumps. If they are traveling north to south, they have to go across the speed bump sideways, west to east. Every state should have minimum and maximum height requirements for motor vehicles. Just last week a lowered S-10 pickup tied traffic up as he tried to get across a speed bump. People were furious.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good...

Vehicles like this are a nuisance on the road. We have a lot of speed bumps where I live. Traffic in both directions has to come to a complete stop to let them cross the speed bumps. If they are traveling north to south, they have to go across the speed bump sideways, west to east. Every state should have minimum and maximum height requirements for motor vehicles. Just last week a lowered S-10 pickup tied traffic up as he tried to get across a speed bump. People were furious.

:grumpycat:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now now ... I think orange thunder is on to something.

All vehicles should either be no higher than 2 inches off the ground or no lower than 6 feet off the ground ... by law, anyone in between should be spanked, except for the ones who enjoy that kind of thing in which case they don't get to be.

I like it.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now now ... I think orange thunder is on to something.

All vehicles should either be no higher than 2 inches off the ground or no lower than 6 feet off the ground ... by law, anyone in between should be spanked, except for the ones who enjoy that kind of thing in which case they don't get to be.

I like it.

:win:

even though this would put me in the lowered category since Im closer to the ground than 6 feet off the ground
:derp:

StevenFromTexas

Mr. Negative
Reaction score
Vehicles like this are a nuisance on the road. We have a lot of speed bumps where I live. Traffic in both directions has to come to a complete stop to let them cross the speed bumps. If they are traveling north to south, they have to go across the speed bump sideways, west to east. Every state should have minimum and maximum height requirements for motor vehicles.

Absolutely agree! Those dimwits have to almost come to a complete stop if a twig is in front of one of their tires. I'd love to see a semi roll over one of the lowriders when they hit the brakes to gently roll over a one-inch bump. Can you say "Darwin Award Winner"?

I change lanes and step on the gas pedal as I go past one of those "vehicles" and their slowpoke drivers, and then get back in the lane of traffic I was in to begin with as the slow driver looks up my, uh, looks up my exhaust pipe or whatever.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolutely agree! Those dimwits have to almost come to a complete stop if a twig is in front of one of their tires. I'd love to see a semi roll over one of the lowriders when they hit the brakes to gently roll over a one-inch bump. Can you say "Darwin Award Winner"?

I change lanes and step on the gas pedal as I go past one of those "vehicles" and their slowpoke drivers, and then get back in the lane of traffic I was in to begin with as the slow driver looks up my, uh, looks up my exhaust pipe or whatever.

Of course you two would agree :Moon:

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
truck looks sick..

i however will keep my other comments to myself.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y28 you ******* jerk and your non being able to drive over sticks. I boo you sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse