Jenna! Look!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome! Justin contemplated a turbo for ours, but we had a 2300 just sitting.

These things are beasts, can't wait to get ours back. Lots of time had to be put into the body work, so we have not really driven it since the engine/blower transplant.

TxDrewski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Justin contemplated a turbo for ours, but we had a 2300 just sitting.

These things are beasts, can't wait to get ours back. Lots of time had to be put into the body work, so we have not really driven it since the engine/blower transplant.

Dammit I was gonna try and buy that shit! Missed out again grrrrr...

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dammit I was gonna try and buy that shit! Missed out again grrrrr...

We will soon have two TVS1900s that will be up for sale (one for rectangle and one for cathedral). They are going to Magnusen next week to be checked over and freshened up.

:Good or Bad:

TxDrewski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We will soon have two TVS1900s that will be up for sale (one for rectangle and one for cathedral). They are going to Magnusen next week to be checked over and freshened up.

:Good or Bad:

Can I go ahead and claim dibs on one?
Emailed you guys Friday I believe about the tune for the LQ9 swap. It would be nice to instal one while the motor is out.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When the guys get back to you via email, mention that you are interested in one of the used 1900s. This way they can give you pricing/timeframe details.

It is actually easier to install the blower when the engine is in the bay. Also, I would recommend you make sure your LQ9 is running properly before slapping on the blower. Would make diagnosing any mechanical issues easier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxandpj