Is This Lifted?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Michigan

Michigan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I'm at about 37 and 1/4 on the front and 38 and 1/2 on rear.

OP
OP
Michigan

Michigan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_9656.JPG IMG_9655.JPG Well I got my insurance and tags a few weeks ago so I started driving the Tahoe and this thing rubs a lot. Mainly pulling out of a driveway or slow turning but it's definitely annoying.

I'm not sure if anything has ever been done to the suspension but what is the most simple way to lift level this thing? I don't understand all the talk about keys and and why spacers are needed or not. Also if I should replace my front shocks with a longer shock or not. Maybe there is a kit for all this. Sorry I'm being kind of lazy on my research. Well actually I did a little bit of research and don't know which route to take to make these tires fit without rubbing.

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
View attachment 185664 View attachment 185663 Well I got my insurance and tags a few weeks ago so I started driving the Tahoe and this thing rubs a lot. Mainly pulling out of a driveway or slow turning but it's definitely annoying.

I'm not sure if anything has ever been done to the suspension but what is the most simple way to lift level this thing? I don't understand all the talk about keys and and why spacers are needed or not. Also if I should replace my front shocks with a longer shock or not. Maybe there is a kit for all this. Sorry I'm being kind of lazy on my research. Well actually I did a little bit of research and don't know which route to take to make these tires fit without rubbing.

Find out where it’s rubbing. It prly just some plastic fender lining and u can trim it and be fine

OP
OP
Michigan

Michigan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Find out where it’s rubbing. It prly just some plastic fender lining and u can trim it and be fine

It is the inner plastic lining. I thought about it being trimmed. Don’t know how to do that but will look into it. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645