iPad dash finished.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

denali02

Reaction score
yeah I love the 2 craves but mine are a little different of course.. I gotta rep the purple lip :)

my iPad install is a fail too but at the same time still kind of clean
I'm trying to mount mine similar to Steve's touchscreen but there is no clean way of taking it in and out

I'm on my second bezel and will be starting a third as soon as I find another one

my new idea is to create the iPad's shell then house it in a wooden frame with magnets on each corner so in the end the bezel will be completely flush with no holes to slide in and out then once in a blue moon when I need to update it with songs I can just pop the bezel out and pop the magnets off

sucks i just threw one away it was in decent shape but would have been perfect for this kind of stuff

Doomsta510

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I found a new project for me to start later this year, my girl is down for it too so I'm set. :)

Btw clean hoe you got there! I like the way it looks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
alxs210

alxs210

Reaction score
Yeah itll probably need a couple of a adjustments.

Thanks man!

Last edited:

Doomsta510

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, did you run into any problems hooking up the iPad to the hoe?(other than the dash of course). I may start on this sometime in June or July, also might pick up another set of 12's for cheap and make a custom box for all 4.

OP
OP
alxs210

alxs210

Reaction score
Haha, did you run into any problems hooking up the iPad to the hoe?(other than the dash of course). I may start on this sometime in June or July, also might pick up another set of 12's for cheap and make a custom box for all 4.

Nope i just bought a car charger for the ipad and am using this cable, usb runs to the charger and the others run to the deck.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC748ZM/A?fnode=MTc0MjU4NjE&mco=MTc5OTU4MTk

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Belkin+...87283&skuId=1232905&st=ipad charger&cp=1&lp=2

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
That's the cable I'm going to need... I wanna run an iPad 2 in front of my console. Basically the same concept. Slide in/slide out, flush mount, etc... except not in my dash because I want to keep my Pioneer DD.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
great post :hands:

i had bee thinking about this since i saw the ipad...seems more logical than a car computer...this may be a future project =D
also your truck looks amazing! reppin' the pewter very well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pawaso