Into paint we go.... Finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
way too damn much and it will never sell lol

well after i finish up my audio/video install and undercoat the bottom of the truck ill probaly be selling it for 17500 obo but probaly take like 15k

the thing is no one is gonna give me 15k for a 99 tahoe lol so ill have it for a while im guessin

but after paint im going to have some fiberglass work done to my sub box and amp rack and paint them to match the truck then possibly get the whole interior redone and fully sound deadened while its gutted

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
way too damn much and it will never sell lol

well after i finish up my audio/video install and undercoat the bottom of the truck ill probaly be selling it for 17500 obo but probaly take like 15k

the thing is no one is gonna give me 15k for a 99 tahoe lol so ill have it for a while im guessin

but after paint im going to have some fiberglass work done to my sub box and amp rack and paint them to match the truck then possibly get the whole interior redone and fully sound deadened while its gutted

Man that thing is gonna be unreal when it's done. I don't know anything about the price people pay for customized rides but that tahoe is gonna be well worth 15k when it's all finished. I know if I had the cash id buy it.

I just can't believe you're gonna sell it. After all that work man I would never be able to let it go unless I made a good bit of profit lol.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya we shall see i might not want to when i finally get the stereo all done and in. but i really could use the cash for a house

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

ohhh and i also shaved the antenea guys :)

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol sorry man i was sick yesterday and left work at 11 had a fever burnin me up, so i didnt get to do anymore work to it, and its hard to take pics cuz the color flop doesnt want to show on my cheap ass camera phone. ill hopefully have the truck painted by next friday and back together we shall see, im hoping for that atleast

ill post some pics up monday nite,

i also took pics of my rear bumper lift and will be posting a thread on how to raise the bumper for the people with body lift kits!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
03yukonxldenali

Latest posts