Installing LED in OEM Headlight Assemblies - Low Beam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been okay with the light output from my factory headlights. But since I've moved to LED for all other interior & exterior lights, it's making the headlights stand out and look very 'old school.' I admit that this is now stressing my OCD. lol

I noticed a Dodge Ram last night with what I know are factory reflector-style headlights yet the light was definitely LED----and there was no glare. That got me wondering about how that could be, so I started my research.

I'd always thought that adding LED bulbs to reflector-style headlight assemblies would mostly result in obnoxious glare for oncoming traffic. But the latest technology is very effective at managing beam pattern, greatly reducing or even eliminating unwanted glare. I've read reviews of Vanquish and other, and I'm pretty sold on making the move.

Am I the only one who didn't know that LED technology has come a long way very recently?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019