Installing complete Bell Tech kit on 2007 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LSJRL07

Reaction score
hes a member here im doing the rear adjsutable belltech springs and shock extenders and in front new struts along with drop springs by belltech. his truck is a autoride set up

On your truck id do the djm 3 inch a arms in front and rear tb springs and rear hardware kit with djm shocks in back you will be set to go.

Tony,
Did you get any pics of this install??

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
nope but on his yukon i did the rear and tomm going to be doing the front adjustable drop springs on it.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ill have him post up here. i shortened the rear links so you can get more of a drop on the autorides

bodymccannx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Help. Lowered 07 LTZ rubbing!!

Hi guys. Recently did a BellTech install on my 07 Suburban LTZ with autoride. I bought a 3-4F/3-4R kit and have thus far installed the 2 front spindles and the rear springs with spacers (a 3" rear drop). Anyhow, this weekend, with the truck fully loaded - 3 adults, 2 kids, 2 coolers, boat stuff, etc - I noticed a rubbing noise coming from the rear when going over bumps or turning. When I looked back there, I noticed that the inside of the tire was very close to the inner liner and I'm sure I can see scuff/rub marks there. This is with the stock 20-inch wheel and tire combo. I have never read of this concern with lowering these trucks. Anyone come across this as an issue? What is the fix? (I'm thinking it will be to trim or heat and stretch/bend the liner back).

BTW - the reason the front is only 2" so far - when the srok was being done, the upper strut bolt would not come loose. Instructions say to use hand tools only (no heat, no air tools), due to the valve there, but that bolt just would not budge. Any thoughts??

Would love to hear any input and'or solutions to these issues. Love the new lowered look but need to deal with the rubbing especially!!

Thanks,Mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dukk