Installed ****** headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
After debating with them about selling or putting them on, i finally pulled the trigger. I put them on today in about less then 4hrs. wasnt to bad. Had a clearance issue with the passenger side header towards the bottom, but i ground down some metal of the frame and its perfect now. Right now its open headers! haha yes its loud. But in the next week or so im going to throw just a muffler on it and dump on each side right before the rear wheels.
I also had to cut the rear alternator bracket, you cant even tell its been modified unless you have a TBI lol but thats about it

Tomorrow im going to detail the engine bay and organize some wires and make it clean. I also painted my limited rim centercap, tell me what you think about it

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha if you want.. i can grab one maybe tomorrow or friday with straight headers.. itll probably sound like shit through my camera/video camera tho

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice!! loved how mine sounded after i put the headers on. should have just left it that way.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha, im thinking magnaflowssss

I bought em off ebay for 330 bucks shipped, normally around 450 or so plus shipping..
i tired to sell em for a while, but in the end, my hoe won..

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Look in the first pic, whats that bracket for right below the air compressor????

I should install another alternator there, that would be bad assss

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo