Im headed off to Street Vibrations (Reno)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Street Vibrations (Motorcycle Show) this weekend in Reno! I'll be sure to get tons of pics! :)

Uncles Suzuki Intruder...and my Step Dads Buell Lightning X1 ...Being towed by my beautiful disaster, My Denali with an unpainted fender, recently blown aka no air bag suspension lol! :(

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool man. I wish I had that trailer.

After seeing that 1st pic I think you should keep the chrome wheels...looks sweet.

COTahoeLS

Reaction score
Bb tune is the best thing I ever did for my Tahoe. Completely new experience every time I drive her now. Couldn't ask for a better vendor and experience.

Robert.K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just came from up there saturday. Going to miss the real celebration but it was good when I was there.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just came from up there saturday. Going to miss the real celebration but it was good when I was there.

Bro...it was ******* SIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!! I got TONS of pictures that I still have to upload...including one of me and Michelle Manhart (the woman that got kicked outta the Air Force for doing *******)...My uncle was with me and he got one of him and her too...She said we should print them out and mail them to her so she can sign them and send them back..I cant wait! :D shes sexy as hell..and extremely pretty!!!

Anyways, I've always wanted a bike...mostly a Yamaha R6...but now, I want a Harley V-Rod (Night Rod Special) :) So Im going to the dealership today to look for one...actually, **** it...Im leaving now...I'll be back later guys!

BTW..yes, it will match the Denali, Black and Red ;)

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
damn the one thing my parents would never let me get. I have always wanted a harley. But even out of their house they still say no. My mom said if I want to talk to her when were both in heaven I had better never buy one even after she is dead. lol

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
including one of me and Michelle Manhart (the woman that got kicked outta the Air Force for doing *******)...My uncle was with me and he got one of him and her too...She said we should print them out and mail them to her so she can sign them and send them back..I cant wait! :D shes sexy as hell..and extremely pretty!!!

If that's you and her in your avatar pic...... :jawdrop:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manofaltes