im going to get your windows truely inisible

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
So, per a friends advice, i went and got some stoners invisible glass wipes. I have always used stoners in the can but he said the wipes make the job better and work GREAT...

WRONG!!

i could not remove the streaks to save my GD life... so let me tell you how I get my glass celar.

I use stoners, but using my method doesnt require you to be useing the best products...

Here is the key... news paper, plain old black and white news paper!

Spray your glass cleaner directly onto the wadded up news paper (do not spray directly onto glass as the overspray will get on the paint)

Rub your glass cleaners/newspaper into the window and continue to rub the window untill you are creating no more streaks... after that, keep rubbing untill it feels like your rag is dry...

Simple as that, your glass will be so clear youll realize you need new glass because you will see all the pits and scratches in the glass

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
spelling fail. lol Thanks for the info.

and I love using news paper. You just need lots of it. But windows are never cleaner. Even takes off water spots.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
**** yea, those stoner wipes are a waste of time and money... upset about buying those!

never agian, newspaper all the way!

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who wulda thunk the bums know so much....

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Local auto store carries it....

Ty you must be old....old trick for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper