idling weird...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktmhans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that we have a life story, did we ever find out what was really wrong with the original posters truck.

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, talk about thread-jack, this went off on some tangent of its own. Back on subject, OP, did you ever figure out what was causing you the issue?

777SLK

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
interesting postings, but have the topicstarter resolved problem with LongTerm lean problem? I have the same short term ok - long term +10-14% one side, other +6-8%. I feel becouse of that have low mpg..

BT5150

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not that I like to revive long dead threads, but hoping to get some good advice, instead I got, well I didn't get any good advice!

Dare I make two points, #1 as small biz owner myself, unless you own one, you'll likely have NO CLUE all of the hidden costs and hassles there AND GOTTA LOVE the endless repeats about how he's gonna grab a wrench, etc and bash the tech, boss, janitor, etc's brains in-YA THINK THEY JUST MIGHT HAVE THOUGHT-HEY THIS DUDE LOOKS LIKE SOME NUTJOB THAT'S GONNA CRY LIKE A LITTLE GIRL NO MATTER WHAT BILL IS AND THEN START SWINGING A WRENCH, JUST GIVE HIM SOME INSANELY HIGH QUOTE SO HE LEAVES AND NEVER COMES BACK!!!!!!!!

HoS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, so true. You over bid when you don't want the job.

YukonCrazy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for an update on this problem from the OP. I have similar rough idling.

BT5150

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think he DID end up grabbing that wrench at the shop and beat the owner to a bloody pulp, so I'd check back for that update in around 15 years or so!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jethro779