I really need a blower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
You really want to downsize eh? I am not a huge fan of the Vettes, not comfortable for long rides at all. Justin would love to have one, but no need for one at the moment!

He did mention your offer to stay at your when he is down there, that is awfully nice of you! I won't be making an appearance at this meet, I will be out of the country :buttkick:

lol my big fat 250 pound 6 foot 2 self sat in one from chicago to va beach. Dont talk to me about long trip comfort. lol. Actually the c6 is quite comfortible, Almost more leg room than the yukon. Its just the seats are lower.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Where is your lovely self off to?
Nothing but the finest of places :Boo:

lol @ downsize. The wife and I just want something that we can both enjoy. The crewcab just sits, collects dust, and eats the bank account with more and more toys. A vette we can both enjoy (she doesn't care to drive the truck much) and take it around town, etc. We don't plan on taking it for long rides, just enjoy it.

As far as the offer, its on the table. Free lodging and good food, can't pass that up! LOL. Just lemme know and I'll make the arrangements.

-Robbie

I hear ya about stuff sitting and eating money. I have been trying to convince Justin to sell the WS6...I think I am winning!! :Handshake:

Thanks for the offer! I will tell Justin to keep you posted with his plans!

lol my big fat 250 pound 6 foot 2 self sat in one from chicago to va beach. Dont talk to me about long trip comfort. lol. Actually the c6 is quite comfortible, Almost more leg room than the yukon. Its just the seats are lower.

Justin says I didn't give the Vette a fair shake (we rented a ZHZ on a trip to CA). I had just had knee surgery, was still on crutches, and just went through a trip to Israel only to get home and hop back on a plane to CA. Really, the leg room/seat positioning was what I had an issue with. No amount of pain killers was going to make me fall in love with that car! :shocked:

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
your always out...where are you going now?? and is it job related? how many times do you leave the country in a 3 month period??? lol....

(I think they are running from the feds.....leaving the country so often! ;))

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am out of the country just as much as I am in the country! :hands: I was supposed to head over to the UK next week, but I was able to weasel out of that one since I was just in Detroit last week :shocked:.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo