i just sold my....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1STIMEYUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just sold my iphone for a pretty good price and placed the order for my volant intake for the 08 yukon. itll be here tomarrow and i will install it right away! cant wait to pair it up with my blackbear tune.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you ditched your iPhone for a Blackbeary? :D (Thank you, thank you... I'll be here all week...)

OP
OP
1STIMEYUKON

1STIMEYUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahaha that was a good one but yea i did leave the iphone for the blackberry and i wouldnt go back!

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

oh snap the volant is in. gotta go pick it up.

Termin8r27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just installed mine a few hours ago...quality product and noticeable difference.

I'm amazed at how much more tubing/baffling GM added to the NNBS Tahoe's =/. It really roars when you get on it now. =D Can't wait til I add my MBRP exhaust once it gets here and tune...

OP
OP
1STIMEYUKON

1STIMEYUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got my volant last tuesday from performance offroad here in town and it took maybe 45 minutes for me to install it! the only downside was the vaccum hose that volant supplied was too short once the engine cover was put back on. nothing the local auto parts store couldnt fix. but anyways it put an immediate smile on my face! i love the sound it makes inside the cabin! its pretty badass and i too couldnt believe all the baffling that was used! shit it must have been about 4 feet of plastic tubing between the airbox and tb... anyways im about as happy with the volant as i was when i first got my blackbear tune!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckWild62

Latest posts