I have a problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twenty4s

Banned
Reaction score
my daytime running lights don't turn on. my footbrake is released and checked the fuses and all fuses are good what could be the problem?

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my daytime running lights don't turn on. my footbrake is released and checked the fuses and all fuses are good what could be the problem?

wait..... this is a problem? haha you know how many people would love to have that problem?

headlight switch could have gone bad on you

OP
OP
Twenty4s

Twenty4s

Banned
Reaction score
LOL. ya my headlights come on. and i have been reading and it looks like it might be the drl diode under the dash. im just thinking screw it i guess

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

im thinking of getting hid's anyways so longer life now i guess..

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does the little light come on, on the cluster still? If it doesn't you sir have been blessed.....

pulled the fuse out of mine, but keep forgetting to pull the cluster and the bulb.

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
Ha, sounds like you have the best problem ever. if the light isnt on on the dash, chances are the diode went. If you really want it fixed, its like a 10 second swap, but be happy. at least you dont have to take 10 seconds out of your day to make em stay off. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panzerwagen