I DID paint my Rims RED!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
I wanna strip all my black paint off...and paint the entire truck Metallic Red...(Anodized)

:slap:

:badidea:

:nono:

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

How about painting your fender black, painting your rims red, finishing your headlights and corners, painting your GMC logo Black and your Denali badges red and leaving the rest of your truck alone!!! :Moon:

COTahoeLS

Reaction score
:slap:

:badidea:

:nono:

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

How about painting your fender black, painting your rims red, finishing your headlights and corners, painting your GMC logo Black and your Denali badges red and leaving the rest of your truck alone!!! :Moon:

This guy is a ******* genius... :hands:

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol...hahahha...after I get my fender done correctly..(and start the interior Dynamat/Dynapad project again)...and finish it..Im just going to stop working on the truck and leave it alone..its starting to get old now..Now Im just finding stuff to do to it because Im bored...not because it is an idea that I get and think it'd be kool

I want an LP640..

and after going to the Sac International Car show, I wanna be a race car driver...Im gonna call Infineon Raceway next week

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
Definitely a head turner, gotta give ya credit, you got some big stones. little hint, use a this coat of vasolene on the tire, then the overspray will wipe right off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruzic99